Expert, caring claims support to see you through
You can count on Builders Mutual to look out for you and your contractors. We provide educational materials and safety training to try to limit incidents, but we know that accidents can happen. When they do, our Claims department is ready to respond with unparalleled service, speed, and individual attention. We make the claims process as smooth as possible by assigning a single point of contact who handles the claim from beginning to end.
Builders Mutual partners with MedCall to offer 24/7, on-demand, phone and video-based emergency medical services to Builders Mutual policyholders who may have experienced a workplace injury.
If you are interested in establishing a telehealth program, please call the Builders Mutual Claims Department at 800-809-4859 for more information.
Builders Mutual partners with Safelite to offer 24/7, dedicated service for auto glass claims. This partnership will expediate the claims process for our Builders Mutual policyholders by allowing them to report glass claims directly to Safelite one of the following ways:
- Call the Builders Mutual Safelite line at 877-232-8722.
- Go to Safelite.com, enter the zip code where service is needed, and click “Let’s get started.”
If you have any questions, you can contact the Builders Mutual Claims Department at 800-809-4861.
Claim forms and documents
- Form 19 Employer's Report of Employees Injury or Occupational Disease to the Industrial Commission
- Form 22 Statement of Days Worked and Earnings of Injured Employee
- Form 25T Itemized Statement of Charges for Travel
- Form 28 Return to Work Report
- Form 28T Notice of Termination of Compensation by Reason of Trial Return to Work