Please find below links to other trusted resources to keep you safe and productive.
- Safety Resources
- Safety Products and Services
- Little Giant Ladder Systems, Inc.
- Safety Products, Inc.
- Fleetwatch Systems provides fleet risk management
solutions for your business. They are the nation’s
leader in driver and fleet monitoring programs,
designed to increase safety on the roadways and
add money to your company’s bottom line.
Visit 1800howsmydriving.com for more details.
- IntelliCorp offers comprehensive background
check services that let you screen applicants to
help minimize risk and determine the quality of
your new hires.
Visit intellicorp.net for more details.
Use code BMIC.
- National Equipment Register
- To combat equipment theft, NER offers a program
called HELPtech that allows equipment owners
to register construction equipment on a national
database. This improves the volume, quality, and
availability of information to law enforcement
investigating suspicious equipment, and helps in
recovery of stolen equipment.
Visit ner.net for more details.
Use code BM726.
- WorkSTEPS provides an objective system to prevent
injuries and set realistic rehabilitation treatment
plans for a safe, expedited return to work. They
provide functional employment tests that are
medically safe, legally compliant, scientific, and
objective in order to match a worker’s functional
capabilities with the essential function of the job.
Visit worksteps.com for more details.
- Workers' Compensation Agencies